ClimbTech Bantam Beamer Sliding I-Beam Anchor
A removable and reusable sliding I-beam anchor, easy to place and remove. This anchor is designed to easily glide along the beam while trailing the worker. This can be used at both overhead and foot level heights.
D-Ring is centered on the anchorage connector for ease of sliding on beam flanges. Particularly in rope access applications, bodyweight may disengage the centering feature in some loading conditions. This is not a safety concern, but it may affect usability.
- ANSI Z359.18, ANSI Z359.7, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.503, EN 795:2012 compliant.
- Static Tensile Strength: 5,000-lbf/22kN.
- Single User Maximum Capacity 310lbs.
- Beam Flange Width Range: 3.5″-14″.
- Beam Flange Thickness: .25″-1.25″.
- Aluminum Cross Bar.
- Bronze Clamps.
- Stainless Steel D-Ring Bracket.
- Zinc Plated Steel D-Ring, Spring, Hardware
Conformity: CE EN795:2012