Designed for use in rope access, the Edgehog fits through deck grating (commonly known as Kennedy Grating) which is found in many industrial situations such as oil rigs, chemical plants and refineries.
The Edgehog guarantees rope protection against sharp edges when ropes are fed through gratings. By securely bolting to the grating it enables the rope to be rigged from above to allow rope access work to be safely performed below deck.
- Rope slots with rounded, rope friendly radii
- Low profile to minimise trip hazard
- Clip-in point for transportation
- Bolts included with captive wingnuts to fit a range of grating sizes (17mm spanner required)
- Marine grade stainless steel for enhanced corrosion resistance in offshore environments
- Maximum rope diameter: 13mm