Confined space rope access rescue training – Coming Soon!
Two-day course learning to combine confined space environments with rope access techniques. No experience necessary.
- Relevant legislation
- Recognizing confined spaces
- Risk assessment/method statement
- Safe system of work/PPE/permit to work
- Vertical shaft entry using ladders
- Use of tripod and winch
- Equipment maintenance
- Emergency planning
- Rig for rescue access and casualty recovery systems.
- Vertical and horizontal casualty recovery environments.
- Correct use of atmospheric testing equipment
- Preparation and use of escape breathing apparatus
Cost: £360 per candidate inc VAT
This is a two day course.
Candidates will need to bring appropriate PPE including gloves and overalls.
Successful candidates receive a certificate valid for 3 years.