- Relevant legislation
- Recognizing confined spaces
- Risk assessment/method statement
- Safe system of work/PPE/permit to work
- Correct use of atmospheric testing equipment
- Preparation and use of escape breathing apparatus
- Vertical shaft entry using ladders
- Use of tripod and winch
- Equipment maintenance
- Emergency planning
This is a one day course.
Candidates will need to bring appropriate PPE including gloves and overalls.
Successful candidates receive a certificate valid for 3 years.